Monday, August 27, 2007

This is how I'm messed up about men.

How I am messed up about men....where could I begin. I really didn't mean to make that rhyme, but honestly, I could go on forever about how I am messed up about men. It's unreal. I am intelligent enough to know that I continuously go down this path of self destructive choices that lead me to once again reject every man I've ever known only to wish I could meet "the man" that is "the one." Does he exist? Who knows. Basically, since I am not an avid blogger, I know that I don't have any readers, at least not any regular ones, so I could potentially use this site as my own personal dating diary, or drama diary, or lack thereof. Names will be changed or omitted on the one rare opportunity that someone I know would log on.
So, I live in a world where I am always in a constant battle with my own mind. I perpetuate these cycles that I know are self-defeating, yet I don't stop them. Now, that's not to say that I am crazy, because I don't think that I am that different from any other woman out there, but I may be a bit more extreme. Or maybe I just think about it more. There is a reason that I majored in the mental health field---I have a lifetime of experience in analyzing problems and contemplating alternative courses of action. I spend all of my time helping others, but can never truly help the one person that needs me the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home