Sunday, August 5, 2007

Permanent residence????

So, I have been contemplating the idea of trying to buy a house for some time now, but it seems that something always keeps coming up. Like now, I am saving for a trip to the Bahamas for a wedding. Not even mine. So I keep asking myself, is it really a good idea to be spending all this money on trips and stuff when you want to buy a house? Is this really good investment thinking? But, on the other side, I also know that this is the time when I should be out enjoying life, while I am not tied down to a morgage or children. However, I know that it's a really good market for home buyers right now, that I should jump on it. But then, I think...is my credit going to be good enough? Am I going to be able to afford this? Probably not. Ugh! What's a girl to do? The agony!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home